Monday, January 7, 2008

Cupcakes!

Don't they just make you SMILE?? Cupcakes - those wonderful little spongy mini-cakes covered with buttery, fluffy pink frosting - or white, yellow, brown - any color is fine by me! Even better with pastel confetti candy sprinkled on top!

Are you aware of the HUGE world of cupcake blogs? I wasn't either until...I stumbled across a little slice of heaven called the cupcake blogosphere. Here are a few links to get you started in this wide world of yummy-ness:

cupcakes take the cake
52cupcakes
cupcake fetish
a cupcake life

cupcake planet

So now you know...there are a LOT of people who LOVE cupcakes - a LOT!

Although I like cupcakes a LOT, I'm not writing a blog about them...not entirely anyway. This blog is dedicated to ALL THINGS GOOD AND HAPPY - not only cupcakes, but also fuzzy slippers, flannel pajamas, coffee, chocolate, music, macaroni and cheese, art, good books, good movies, good deeds, good causes, and any other good and happy thing I can blog about.

I hope it makes you smile.

I hope it makes you feel good.
I hope it inspires you to keep the world a good and happy place!









No comments: